Are you are looking for senior pictures that won’t look the same as all of the others that you see out and about Holden? Well, you’ve come to the right place. At Stellar Images, my singular goal is creating alternative, artistic and unique senior portraits that you will treasure for years to come. By capturing those unique aspects of your personality, I have no doubt that we can work together to create something special. By know you know that you have many choices for a senior portrait photographer in the Holden area. They run from the talented but ridiculously overpriced prima donnas to the cheap portraits taken in the school gym when you hand them your “paper envelope and check.” That’s why I know that the only way we can both succeed together, is by taking a completely different route from all of the other senior portrait photographers.
I am a passionate photographer specializing in both senior portraits, and family portraits for people from both Waschusett Regional High School, as well as the surrounding communities. This season, I’ve had the privilege of working with some amazing students not only from Holden, but also from Algonquin Regional High School, Milford High School, Assabet, Hudson, Shrewsbury, St. John’s and so many other wonderful schools.
One of the things, which I find important, is creating a sense of uniqueness for my photographs, as well as ensuring the highest quality of portraits for all of my Holden clients. To do that, I have set up a few guiding principals which form the basis of Stellar Images Photography.
- I limit the number of Senior Portrait photo shoots I do, so that your senior pictures don’t wind up looking like every other person in Holden.
- For the same reason, I limit the number of students from any one school. While I would be flattered if every senior from Waschusett Regional High School wanted to hire me, it would make me feel far too “common,” and I wouldn’t be able to provide that individuality that makes my senior portraits an art form.
- When you hire me to do your senior portraits, you get me…in person, in the flesh! I have been taken photographs since I was 10 years old, and bring to the table a certain eye that only comes with passion and experience. This isn’t one of those studios where my name is the one on the door, but you wind up meeting with some temp that was hired to take photos. I’d rather turn down the work, than delegate my reputation away.
- I want to take the time to get to know you, personally, so that I can make sure that your senior portraits reflect your individuality. This season, I shot with a horse, countless dogs, guitars, writing pads, footballs, hockey sticks, and more. If it interests you, then that’s how we need to do it. In the end, those are my absolute favorite shots…(especially the one with the horse).
- I want to keep what we do affordable, without giving up quality. There are senior portrait photographers out there that will charge you nothing for your session, but then want $50 per print, and others that charge a fortune only to hand you a disk to take to the Walmart printing department. Talk about throwing money away.
By helping you plan every detail of your senior portrait photo shoot, from advice on clothing, to choosing ideal locations in the Holden area, I can promise that you get the most out of your senior portrait experience.
We are a full service studio offering a variety of products our clients love including coffee table books, storyboards, graduation cards, wall decor and custom framing so we can meet all of your needs.
Above all else, I pride myself on an honest, straightforward, flexible approach that’s quite different from other senior portrait photographers in the Holden Massachusetts area. In the end, if you’re looking for senior picture artists going the extra mile for their clients to create really interesting portraits, you’ve come to the right place, and I’m honored to have the opportunity to earn your trust. Who knows…years from now I may be photographing your wedding…the birth of your first child…and all of the other special moments in your life.
If you have any questions I can answer, please feel free to reach out. My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org and I’m thrilled to help in any way I possibly can.